We hear about real estate and we think about selling or renting properties, but what happens when we hear about Buyer’s Agent, who are these mystical creatures? What do they do? And how can they help me if I’m buying a property?
Buyer’s agents are licensed professionals that specialise in searching, evaluating and negotiating the purchase of property on behalf of the buyer. The key difference between a buyer’s agent and a traditional selling agent is that the real estate agents represent the seller of the property where as a buyer’s agent looks after the buyer.
Trying to find your perfect property is tiresome enough. So why add more stress to your load? The buyer’s agent works to help individuals, couples and families find their perfect home or investment, simply by listening to their desires and maintaining an eye on the market.
How much does it cost?
Property buyers’ agents charge a fee based on the service you require. Prices are set as either a flat fixed fee (based on a price range) or a percentage of purchase price. The fees vary depending on the level of service you require.
Why use a buyer’s agent?
1. They have access to a wider choice of properties (often those not listed on the market).
2. Their researches save you money and your time. They know the market conditions and which suburb has good growth.
3. What you want is important. They take the time to determine your needs and your long term goals at the beginning of the search process to identify properties that meet all your requirements.
4. Bidding and negotiating skills. Buyer’s agents look after the whole sale process, from the beginning through to the signing of the contract and collecting the keys at settlement.
5. Buyer’s agents look out for your best interests at all times to save your money. Buyer’s agents who specialise in investment properties can help you source the right type of property in locations with good prospects for capital growth and return.
6. The buyer’s agent knows what the property is worth. So they will not let you pay too much for it!
7. “You don’t need to stress!” Let the buyer’s agent deal with the whole buying process.
How do you find a buyer’s agent?
At Pinnacle Properties, we are lucky enough to have Von Barnes: an expert in the property industry with specialist experience as a buyer’s agent. Her skill is in her ability to interpret your dream and bring it to a reality. Many of her clients trust her to the extent that they do not see the property prior to settlement. Or… even after settlement! This genuine trust in her judgment is a rare occurrence in the real estate world and one that brings many recommendations to Pinnacle Properties’ doors.
You won´t feel left behind! Von and her team will communicate with you and look after you at every step of the property buying process; as your advisor, advocate, bidder and negotiator.