with Pinnacle Properties
When you’re selling your home, the first impression the property makes on potential buyers is crucial. In today’s competitive market, professional property staging has become an essential ingredient in achieving a successful sale. First impressions are often lasting impressions. Properties need to present beautifully in print, online and in person in order to achieve the best price in the shortest possible time.
Simple and elegant changes can completely transform your home and your sales results. When prospective buyers step right into their dream lifestyle, the selling process is typically much quicker, smoother and more profitable for the seller. Perfecting your home’s style doesn’t need to be difficult or time consuming.
Pinnacle Properties relieves the stress of redecorating at a minimum cost. We creatively transform the place you want to sell. Our aim is to create an immediate emotional response as a buyer walks through the front door. We specialise in styling empty properties using our furniture and homewares to showcase the lifestyle your property has to offer.
Property styling has many potential benefits for home sellers, including:
– Expert selections. Property stylists know how to get the best out of an interior and have experience in what it takes to attract more buyers.
– Appeal to a target demographic. Property stylists can use their expert knowledge to help you create a look and feel in your property that will appeal to a specific type of buyer
– Fill an empty home. Property styling allows you to add warmth and character, helping buyers see the potential for a welcoming home.
– Create a great first impression. First impressions are critical when you want to entice buyers to put in an offer for your home.
– Stand out from the crowd. When there’s an abundance of similar properties on the market, property styling can help your home stand above the rest.
– Attract more potential buyers. Property styling not only has a positive impact on buyers who are physically inspecting your property but also on people browsing real estate listings online.
– Boost your sale price. The end goal of all the other benefits of property styling is to help you sell your home for a higher price than you would fetch otherwise.