Spacious 3 Bedroom Unit with Low Maintenance
This two-storey, homely unit is located on a quiet, peaceful street in the heart of Everton Park. Complemented by spacious living and bedroom spaces, a modern and storage-packed kitchen with plenty of bench space, this home packs all the essentials for comfortable and contemporary living.
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, security screens, blinds and ceiling fans
• Two modern and well-kept bathrooms, one with shower over bath
• Large kitchen with electric cook top, and ample storage and bench space
• Open plan living throughout
• Air-conditioning in main living space, as well as ceiling fan
• Secure single garage space
• Private and peaceful courtyard, with low maintenance
Close Proximity To:
• Flockton St Shopping Centre (Woolworths, cafes and restaurants and other shops)
• Brookside Shopping Centre
• Old Northern Road Park
• Ballinderry St Park
• Everton Park State School
• Prince of Peace Lutheran College
• McDowall State School
• McDowall Pre-School
• North West Private Hospital
• Public transport (bus stops on Old Northern Road)
Don't miss out on your chance to inspect this property, register for the inspection now!
***BY REGISTERING FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES ON CHANGES. TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME BUTTON***
Our agency does not accept 1form applications.
Applications online at http://t-app.com.au/pinnacle
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office or can be requested via email. We recommend you to call the Property Manager prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 15 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.