Private Home in Peaceful Location
58 Bilkurra St is a neat and tidy family-friend home in a peaceful neighborhood. Featuring 4 decent-sized bedrooms, this home packs all the essential features that you want to achieve easy living with ultimate comfort. Combining a modern kitchen with expansive space, storage and providing open plan living to large lounge room and dining areas, the property layout caters for families of various dynamics and needs.
• Spacious and tiled lounge and dining rooms with ceiling fan
• 4 generously sized bedrooms, all carpeted and equipped with ceiling fans
• Built-in robes throughout all bedrooms
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning, and own private shower
• Main bathroom includes separate bath and shower
• Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, storage and electric stove-top
• Screens throughout property
• Vertical blinds and curtains throughout for privacy and comfort
• Lots of natural light throughout the property
• Covered rear patio with ceiling fan and ultimate privacy
• Well-sized, fully-fenced back yard perfect for children to play in
• Remote-controlled secure single car garage
• Property is expected to be NBN ready Jan 2019
Close Proximity To:
• Good Taste
• Madders Brothers Patisserie
• 7-Eleven Riverhills
• Coles Middle Park
• Splitz Gym
• Centenary Archers Club
• Centenary Memorial Gardens
• McLeod Country Golf Club
• St Catherines United Football Club
• Jamboree Community Kindergarten Association
• Good News Lutheran School
• Jamboree Heights State School
• Middle Park State School
• Centenary Highway
• Public Transport (bus stops within walking distance, Darra Train Station 7 min drive).
Don't miss out on your chance to inspect this property, register for the inspection now!
***BY REGISTERING FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES ON CHANGES. TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME BUTTON***
Our agency does not accept 1form applications.
Applications online at http://t-app.com.au/pinnacle
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office or can be requested via email. We recommend you to call the Property Manager prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented.