Delightfully Renovated Cottage - Cosy & Quaint
This one bedroom together with lounge, dining and kitchen combined. Good size lock up shed - situated on a fully fenced block. Close to schools, shops and public transport/salisbury train station. Walking distance to QE11 Hospital and Griffith University. NO PETS.
Our agency does not accept 1form applications.
- 1 spacious bedroom that is carpeted with curtains
- 1 private bathroom
- Renovated kitchen with new cupboards and drawers
- Curtains throughout for privacy
- Carpeted lounge room
- Fully fenced block with lock up shed
- Natural light throughout
- Open plan layout from kitchen to dining to lounge room areas
Close Proximity To:
- Hedge Espresso Cafe
- ALDI Salisbury
- Salisbury Pharmacy
- Salisbury Community Sports Club
- Russ Hall Park
- Bill Moore Park
- Salisbury Primary School
- St. Pius X Catholic Primary School
- Bus stops on Lillian Avenue
Want to inspect this property? Follow these instructions:
1. Call or Email our Leasing Agent to register your interest in the property and organise a viewing time
2. Call our Leasing Agent 30 minutes prior to the established inspection time to ensure your appointment is confirmed.
Don't miss out on your chance to inspect this property, call us now to organise an inspection!
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy can be requested via email. We recommend you to call the Property Manager prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 15 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.