1.7 Acres-Grand Living in the Heart of Warner
Welcome....from the moment you arrive at this gorgeous home you know that you've stumbled upon a gem. With American styling, space galore, and a feeling of excellence...this is one property that has the WOW factor!
This spectacular, architecturally designed home, with glorious views onto the bushland and mountains has just been launched for the very first time ever! This magnificent home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on almost 2 acres of workable land. The absolute serenity of your surroundings will take your breath away.
Originally constructed in the 1990s this family home has been specifically designed with the comfort of the whole family in mind, it features double height ceilings throughout the formal living and dining areas as well as additional informal dining and living spaces. The impressive kitchen with extra large island is truly the heart of the home and you'll be able to cater for the largest of dinner parties or family gatherings with ease. This magnificent home boast 6 bedrooms and 2 study/office spaces. There is space for multi-generational family members with separate areas for your au pair, parents or teenagers with separate external access. The home features a split ducted air-conditioning system to keep your family comfortable all year round. The garage space can host up to 4 cars and there is a huge 220m2 shed for multiple vehicles and equipment.
The very private backyard and pool area will take your breath away, the resort style pool with beautiful pergola, including a BBQ area is perfect for those lazy afternoons with friends and family. The sparkling in-ground pool is surrounded by palm trees making this your own tropical paradise.
- 6 generous bedrooms with large built-ins.
- Master suite
- 2 home offices
- Downstairs bedrooms/offices with external access
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 car garage
- Large 5 door 220m2 Shed accommodation for vehicles/equipment
- Ducted Split system Air Conditioning
- Large kitchen with an island for all the family's needs
- Well established gardens with mature trees
- 23km to the CBD; 27km to Brisbane Airport
- Genesis Christian College & great State Schools
- 15min to the new University located in Petrie opening in 2020!
- Golf and Sports facilities 4.5km away
- Close to Eatons Hill Hotel which host's international performers &
- 24 Solar Panels & Alarm System
Looking forward to showing you this beautiful family home at your own private viewin